Pro-Ject RPM 3 Carbon
Manual belt-drive turntable with pre-mounted cartridge (Gloss Black) Mint Condition
With Sumiko Blue Point #2 Cartridge
- 12" resonance-optimized medium density fiberboard (MDF) platter with integral recycled record vinyl mat
- precision inverted bearing with ceramic ball for smooth platter rotation, greater speed accuracy, and low wow-and-flutter
- extra-long 10" one-piece S-shaped tonearm made from carbon fiber, aluminum, and resin for better rigidity and internal vibration damping, plus reduced tracking angle error
- includes pre-mounted Sumiko Blue Point No. 2 high-output moving coil cartridge
- tonearm offers adjustment of vertical tracking angle and azimuth for optimized playback performance and cartridge-matching
- medium density fiberboard (MDF) plinth with three vibration-absorbing cone feet
- 15-volt AC motor driven with ultra-precise AC generator and DC power supply
- magnetic anti-skating for easy setup and more precise tracking
- isolated motor assembly optimized for low noise and speed stability
- manual operation with silicone-damped tonearm lift
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds with manual speed change
- speed drift: ±0.19% at 33 RPM, ±0.08% at 45 RPM
- wow and flutter: ±0.14% at 33 RPM, ±0.11% at 45 RPM
- signal-to-noise ratio: 71 dB
- detachable RCA audio cable included
- tracking force gauge included
- external power supply reduces likelihood of electro-mechanical interference
- dust cover not included
- weight: 12.1 lbs.
- 16-5/8"W x 4-11/16"H x 14-11/16"D
No questions have been asked about this item.
Ask the seller a public question
You must log in to ask a question.
Item can be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Items must be returned in their original condition, with all included packing materials and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all shipping return costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer will receive a full refund in the original payment method less any shipping charges.