Super condition pair of Wilson Audio Certified Authentic Field Re-Certified Alexandria X-2, Series 2 loudspeakers in Diamond Black finish, with black hardware and black grills. Speakers are were upgraded from Series 1 to Series 2 at Wilson Audio.
Speakers are rated 8/10. Speakers come in original crates with Wilson tool kit and printed owner’s manual.
Speakers have a 1-year warranty if shipped, or 2-year warranty if professionally installed by Paragon Sight & Sound. About Alexandria X-2, Series 2
The original Alexandria was the fruition of a blank-slate approach to creating a new flagship loudspeaker for the real world. It introduced radically new technologies, such as Aspherical Propagation Delay™, and capitalized on the synergistic application of technologies perfected in the decade since the revolutionary X-1 Grand SLAMM® platform was introduced.
Among the technical innovations of the Alexandria X-2, Series 2:
*All-new midrange driver developed specifically for the Series 2 Alexandria.
*New improved tweeter. Back wave interference has been reduced to the lowest levels yet.
*New crossovers potted in cases milled from “X” material. Microphonics and mechanical interference are greatly reduced through this aggressive strategy. Applying new technology in the realm of propagation delay jitter, the Alexandria Series 2 crossover is impeccably time coherent.
*New back cover for easy access. The single cover has be replaced by two, which attach with Wilson’s stainless steel pin hardware. A tempered glass window allows the crossover and resistors to be viewed with the cover in place.
*New resistor connector plate with reduced resonance and greater heat dissipation.SPECIFICATIONS
- Enclosure Type Woofer: Front Ported
- Enclosure Type Midrange: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Type Tweeter: Sealed
- Woofers: One – 13 inch, (33.0 cm); One – 15 inch, (38.2 cm)
- Midrange: Two – 6 3/4 inch (17.78 cm)
- Tweeter: One – 1 inch inverted dome (2.54 cm)
- Super Tweeter: One – I inch rear firing (2.54 cm)
- Sensitivity: 95 dB@ 1 watt (2.83V at one meter)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms, 3 ohms minimal
- Minimum Amplifier Power: 7 Watts per channel
- Frequency Response: +0, -3 dB 19.5 Hz - 22.5 kHz Average in-room response
- Overall Dimensions - Approximate Height – 72 inches, (182.88 cm); Width – 17 1/2 inches, (44.45 cm); Depth – 27 3/4 inches, (70.49 cm)
- System Weight Per Channel: 750 lbs each (340 kg)
- Total System Shipping Weight (approx.): 2286 lbs pair (1037 kg)
Paragon has resumed normal shipping operations, though major delivery carriers are still experiencing some delays. Our showroom has re-opened to the public, and we continue to offer curbside service. We thank you for your patience and continued support.Additional Information
Please call 734.662.3595 and ask for Richard if you have any questions about this product. We make every effort to update our ads quickly when inventory fluctuates, but we encourage you to call and check product availability, as we are also a brick and mortar store.
For a complete listing of all of our specials, please visit: Paragon Pre-Owned & Specials